Please fill out the form below if you are interested in becoming a part of the Evolved team.
Please be honest and give a good answer to all the questions. Filling out the form does not guarantee that you will become a team member though.
If you are accepted, you will be contacted by our Management via E-mail or Discord.
Requirements for becoming a member of the Evolved team:
- You are at least 16 years old.
- You have played at least 100 hours on our server.
- You have no bans in Rust. (EAC game bans)
- You speak fluent English both written, and verbal.
What do we expect from our team members?
- You are proactive in communicating to other team members and players.
- You can handle stressful situations, some players will test you, but you should remain cool at all times.
- You are able to adapt quickly to changing situations. Anything can happen at any time!
- You feel comfortable working in a team, and you are motivated to work together to take yourself and the team to the next level.
- Be reliable, if your work or study schedule changes, please let us know so we can make changes to the planning. This also applies to sickness and urgent health and/or personal issues.
- You understand that being a team member will come with sacrifices like less time to play and exclusion of server events.
What can you expect from us?
- A nice group of friends who manage the server together, be prepared for a lot of crazy moments!
- We’ll help you whenever we can, whether it’s in-game or out of the game.
- Be a part of one of the better PVE server which is still growing on a daily basis.
We currently offer these positions:
The position Marketing is most wanted at the moment!
- Chat moderator. (Monitoring chat & answering questions)
- Marketing. (Promoting the server, writing content for our website/forum/social media)
- In-game staff. (In-game staff member, you’ll start with Moderator privileges, you can work your way up to Staff)
Use the following Google Forms to apply for one of the positions listed above.