PLAYERS IN DATABASE
This feature allows staff to display information about entities/authorization from players by using the Building Hammer.
- /ah (Toggle AdminHammer mode)
- /b (Check entity command)
How to Use:
Equip the hammer (default tool) and point and right-click at any building/object to display ownership/authorization information.
This plugin is not custom but has additional code added by Evolved.
Admin Logger logs the usage of almost all default staff commands and stores it in a file. It can also log staff plugin usage (Vanish, AdminRadar, etc). Useful for Skillz that wants to keep an eye on his staff. Logs are sent to a special channel on the Evolved Discord.
A GUI menu that can be used for:
- Managing permissions for groups and individual players.
- Creating and removing groups.
- Clone groups while maintaining its permissions, and optionally players.
- View players in groups and add/remove players from them per group.
- Adding and removing players from groups per player.
- Easily run chat or console commands by the click of a button.
- Giving items to players.
/admin (Open the menu)
This plugin has been custom created for Evolved.
Admin Radar allows staff to have a radar to help detect cheaters by drawing on your screen the locations of players with their current health and distance from you, among many other entity types listed below. A quick toggle GUI is available to quickly change your filters.
- /radar (Toggle radar on yourself with optional filters)
- /radar vision (Toggle showing what players are looking at)
- /radar drops (Show all dropped items within 150m, including bear traps and landmines)
- /radar buildings (Draws all buildings on the server that have no TC)
- Bag (Shows sleeping bags)
- Box (Shows storage containers and supply drops)
- Col (Shows collectibles)
- Dead (Shows dead players)
- Loot (Shows loot containers, dropped loot, trash and backpacks)
- NPC (Shows animals, Human NPCs, and scientists)
- Ore (Shows resource nodes for stone, metal, sulfur)
- Sleeper (Shows sleeping players)
- Stash (Shows stashes)
- TC (Shows tool cupboards)
- Turret (Shows turrets)
- All (Shows all of the filters above)
- ht (Shows hunger/thurst)
This feature allows staff to check whether someone has looked into a box or entity that they shouldn't have looked in. For example if a player reports that someone has stolen from their Large Furnace, we wll use this feature to check whether indeed someone has stolen from said Large furnace, if your name shows on entities that aren't yours, you risk getting banned from the server.
/box (Retrieve information on the box you are looking at)
/box near <opt:radius> (Show current and destroyed boxes and their ID numbers within the specified radius)
/box player <partialname/id> (Retrieve loot information about a player)
This feature allows staff to not be targetted by player traps, or even not being targeted by the Patrol Helicopter, bradley, scientists and other form of danger.
/dtm (Enable/Disable Don't Target Me mode)
This feature allows staff to view players their inventory and even their backpacks.
/viewinv <playername/id> (Display the players inventory)
/viewbackpack <playername/id> (Display the players backpack)
NoGiveNotices is a simple plugin that prevents staff item giving notices from showing in the in-game chat.
This plugin is required for our online control panel to function properly.
Vanish allows staff to become completely invisible. Players, turrets, helicopters, NPCs, etc, will not be able to see, hear, or touch us while invisible.
/vanish (Toggle invisibility on/off for self)